View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This just in from the Sprint Facebook page

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
I was on the phone with sprint customer service yesterday to discuss some billing issues which they fixed for me and I complained about the extra 10.00 and no 4G in the New Orleans area and the rep told me they plan on having 4G throughout the US by the end of the year. I was surprised and told her I figured it would be a few years and she said it doesn't take long and will happen very quickly.

I hope this is true.
"throughout the US"

problem is they only have to have X number of markets covered (as set by some standards board) to be able to call 4G a national network, and i'm sure that's all they're gunning for is numbers, that's why they activated Boise months ago, it takes like 3 towers to cover and its one more notch on the belt. so even when they get to "national" it won't necessarily be everywhere or even in places that are useful to a significant number of people