View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:24 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Security Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdogg23 View Post
Hey guys, have had my EVO for about a week now and LOVE IT! The only thing is my security now on my phone because of my work email. On my Windows phone I used Zenyee Stay Unlock for PocketPC. Not so much on android. Also, if I have to leave it alone do they make some time of larger number pad?
Thanks
Well I'm not sure what you are asking for. If you want a way to lock the phone then just go to menu/settings/security and set a lock pattern or password.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.