View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:22 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeperales07 View Post
I just find out that when I listening to music , I only here just one side on MR x , does anyone knows why please
I listen to music all the time and it's in stereo, using WMP or Nitrogen. What are you using to listen to music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Is anyone else having this problem that I'm having since yesterday, mines is stuck at bootloader mode. The only thing I see on my screen is the Mr. X yellow diamond shape graphic. I only flash using active sync, my phone is plug to my laptop and active sync does not detect. If this question have been answered already I apologize, I used the search button feature but nothing came up. Thanks!
What ROM is it, the latest, cuz no one else is complaining of that problem. Try rebooting the PC and reconnecting w/ AS, sounds like the problem is there, not with the ROM. Or as long as you can get to bootloader, unzip the .exe, put the nbh file on the root of the sd and flash from there. There's a thread with very good instructions and it's easy as heck to do, give that a shot. Here's a link to the thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375

Last edited by fishingmedic; 06-30-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Putting link up