View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:47 PM
dcd
VIP Member

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
thanks, basically it downloads a zip file with ruu_signed.nbh, writes it to the card, once its done it launches enter_bootloader.exe which should start the bootloader proccess using the TITAIMG.nbh method. It supports other devices too, for example to vogue bootloader expects VOUGIMG.nbh and kaiser expects KAISIMG.nbh. When I have time I'll write routines to check spl/radio - as well as a routine to check if the microsd is actually fat32.

Interesting thing i've noticed is, using this tool, the download never drops, even on radio 3.16, even when downloading a 46mb file. Maybe its the buffer size I used (8kb), or some way Im getting the HTTP request that explorer isn't....
very nice... yeah opera seems fine with radio 3.27.00....
any way of doing this with a jumpspl instead? that way we could package spl into the nbh when needed and users wouldnt need the unlocker process..

edit: but after re-reading your post, i see how that would break compatibility with other devices...

Last edited by dcd; 02-12-2008 at 04:50 PM.