View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:04 AM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else think WiFi hotspot should be free...

I personally think the $30 is a fair price to pay to be able to share your 3G/4G on your Evo. If you were to buy any other mobile broadband Item from Sprint (Overdrive, USB 4G card) you will be paying a minimum of $60 a month for the service. With the Evo you would be paying $10 for the 4G on the phone, and $30 for the 8 device Mobile Hotspot which = out to $40...$20 savings there. Depending of what kind of discount you get...(I have 27%) would bring that down to $29.20...that's not a bad deal. I know there are ways around having to pay for that...but just think...your in a 4G area...you have friends that wish they could get on the internet with their phone...or your on a trip driving down the road and you wife or gf want to get on the internet...wham you have wireless internet for them..

Either way...It's still a better deal than any other cell carrier out there...heck...Verizon is capped...AT&T is capped...T-Mobile I have not clue...but Sprint isn't...so take it while you can....