View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:32 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
Someone mentioned doing all the flashing from the clockworks v the old fashioned way, can someone explain what both of these two are? I intalled the clockworks from ROM Manager and then powered the phone on while holding the volume down button, and did everything from there. Is this the so called old fashioned way? And to flash the new radio do I just put the zip file on my sd card's root, then use the method just described and just choose that zip to flash?

And will this break my root/4G? I really really really want to fix my screen, but not at the cost of 4g.

Someone please report back
Well after you install the clockworks in the ROM manager, you get an option to install ROM from SD card. So I was thinking I'd just put the ROM and the Wimax update on the SD card and try it.