View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:36 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/30/10*

I thought I saw some instructions somewhere for restoring your settings and stuff after flashing a ROM. Does anyone know where that is? Maybe we could put a link to that post in the first post or something...

Looking at Titanium Backup, it has an option to backup system settings. Anyone know what that is?

I'm just trying to backup my apps, alarms, bluetooth, and email/facebook/twitter. I can see there is an option to backup apps in Titanium Backup, and I hope it works. I am addicted to the Shapewriter keyboard and it isn't available in the market anymore, so a backup is important.

Anyone know about this or does everyone just pretty much reinstall everything and reconfigure alarms/bluetooth/email/facebook/twitter every time they flash a ROM?