View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:36 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
Didnt realise I posted in the wrong thread, so copy pasted it here.. what about the second question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu
Santod, quick question, when I restart my phone, without running any apps when I check on the memory usage its around 70%, is that normal? I dont have any apps running, the only thing I can think of is CHT. Is it supposed to memory hog that much when you start the phone? or does all touchpro2 runs with a 70% usage when it starts?

When I click on the built in quicklink for restart sense, I see the wordings Launching sense, but when I restart my system I don't see the words I have to press the start button for the phone to work.

You have 288 MB's of Ram, CHT and all of manila uses about 1.5 MB's.
I would hardly say that CHT makes your usage that jigh.
Most roms do seem to run pretty high on the Ram usage, right after a fresh boot.
If you want to do a check for yourself, since it varies on different roms.
Load up your rom, after a fresh flash or hard reset, and check usage prior to installing CHT.
Then install CHT and check it again.
The difference is actually pretty minimal.
Answered you in the other already.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.