View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/28/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yes, he used the update that was rooted by calk. Sprint (or HTC) pulled the update last night. Apparently it was bricking some non root phones (androidpolice.com)
OMJs ROM does not include the wimax update. You'd have to apply that separately.

I originally posted that the Wimax update broke my root but now I'm not sure. I know at least one other user lost root like I did and they just flashed the ROM, never touched wimax.
Edit:I should say it looked like I lost NAND unlock not root Part I.

I finally got a restore of 1.5 up and running so I'm gonna chill and see what OMJ says. There may be a new update coming from Sprint? Dunno.
Thanks on the heads up man... hopeful OMj includes the wimax update in rom 1.7 one with and one with out would love a one step process