View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 01:06 PM
vincetiaspeed
N00b

vincetiaspeed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Just FYI. I installed that battery cab compilation mentioned pages back and wow what a difference. I think I at least double my moderate daily use time. Of course using as a wifi hotspot eats the battery to no end, but aside from that the battery life is sweet!

I can say that this 6/25 sprint 23563 is a keeper for sure. Burned in triplicate for safe keeping. The first rom so far thats stable enough, ram enough, bling enough, function enough, battery life enough, customization galore enough to keep as a permanent (go back to rom in case of instabilities) I will not have to go try another rom if the latest and greatest is a bit wonky. I will come back to this glorious treasure.

On a side note. and a bit off topic. Does anyone know where an uno release is with a decent icon? lol It looks horrible. Is there a way to modify icons like on pc? Is there a best util or whatever out there?

Thanks big!
Thanks to whomever answers my questions!
This is the post i should have replied to. sorry. where can i find these battery tweaks and what do they affect? just wanting to see how they affect my touchpro2 and bigmaxsense -25. I have always had a bit of a battery usage problem and would like to improve the battery life if it does not adversely affect other functionality that i use.
Thanks for any help.