View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:19 AM
ai6908
VIP Member

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I like it so far. The pics seem to take a while to load at first, and quicker there after, but still sluggish. I gotta say I like the new style. I love the Facebook integration. Thanks for the EXT! I added the .DAT and .REG files from the Album 2012 EXT that I was using. So far, I have no issues with it. We'll have to see how it goes after a day or so...

Edit: So it has landscape, I discovered, but it's sticky, or it just takes an exceptionally long time to fit right. As you can see in one of the screenies, it doesn't always rotate right.
Can you upload pics to FB using Album? I know that was one of th features that went missing in 2014 album...check that out, and let me know pls...