View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:52 AM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Changing the taskbar on my Touch Pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
Are you the one that developed the jd task manager? if so do you know whether I can install the cab without the sk certs for sprint stock rom 6.5? manila 2.5... everytime I install it my phone starts to run slow. not sure if its a incompatiblity issue or not.
No but I've used that one several times and never had an issue with it... Can you post a link to the one you downloaded..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw62 View Post
Yes, it's the VZW stock manila 2.5
Than it should work fine without having any issues... All SDKCerts does is give your phone permission to run files that it wouldn't normally have the acceptance to do so, it doesn't change anything else to my knowledge...