View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:39 AM
streetracer8605
Lurker

streetracer8605 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Goodbye WinMo

I had a long and somewhat enjoying relationship with you, but I think it's time we call it quits. We're just going two different directions with our wants/needs, and it's just not gonna work. I enjoyed the ups and downs we had together, but someone more stable and willing to give me what I want is in town. It's android , and it's showing me what I've been missing all along. I will miss you old friend, but in the end we knew it wasn't gonna be anything permanent. Hello android, and thank you from the bottom of my heart EVO for introducing us

I came from a long line of winmo phones from the old Moto Q, to the Mogul, to the TP, and latest being the TP2. I still love my TP2, however the EVO has shown me the light. I can't believe how easy it is to customize. I look forward to all there is to offer on this site for the android platform, as I learned so much from here about the winmo phones I've had. This is the first android phone I've had, and so far I have no regrets. I'm still under Sprints trial period to see how coverage is around me, but so far it seems just as good as Verizon has been.

Jeff,