View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:02 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Right, maybe I need to clear up what i meant,
because the way I asked above seems retarded.

If you install Bing v5.1.2010.5040 via ext from a kitchen, after you flash your phone windows will show all those wav files as phone sounds that are in the drop down menu in phone options ring tone!

If you install Bing v5.1.2010.5040 via cab file via the phone, windows does not import the wav files to the phone ringtone directory. and you don't have a 20 to 30 long character named wav file as a ring tone, that doesn't work as a ringtone anyway!

burn bing to a rom from an ext in your kitchen and then check your sound and notification selection.
Just a little more work, it's what I do for my installed ringers so they don't show up twice.

Just rename the .wav files to what's going on below.... (.wav to .wa)

Directory("\Program Files\Bing\audio"):-File("3634cd4e11b1bd74559577b49ed6efae.wav","\Wind ows\3634cd4e11b1bd74559577b49ed6efae.wa")

I would mind a copy of that whenever ya get it done.

edit:
That will prevent winmo from picking them up...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 06-28-2010 at 11:04 PM.