View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 07:09 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
Santod, since I havent bothered you for couple of days, thought it was about time.. the quicklink for lock didnt work before I copy pasted the manila file. Do I have to do that everytime I delete the quicklink and add it someother time? since my lock quicklink was working and I deleted the quicklink since I had to place another app, now I added the lock quicklink again and the phone isnt locking up.
Are you using the CHT lockscreen?
Or the default WinMo lockscreen?

You may want to try this as well.
Whenever I change icons, if applying a new one, I usually have to delete all files in Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher (*.bmg files) and restart.

So: Change icons, delete cache, then restart.
Hope that helps.

If you are using the default lockscreen(not CHT), then you need to install the fix for the lock icon to work with the default lockscreen.
Which is posted in the OP, under known issues and fixes.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 06-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.