View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:04 PM
joeblow789
Regular 'Geeker

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So does anyone REALLY use this ROM(s) anymore ? I'm seeing less than a hundred downloads each release... Did you all move to the EVO ? lol

I'm considering dropping support for this... hell mightymike did a year ago.. Any of you still using this ? I remember this thread blowing up everyday now we're lucky to see a couple replies a day.
Oh man, don't go! Your ROMs are the only way to use a TP! You've gotta allow some time for the TPs that folks just upgraded from to filter through ebay to new owners. Maybe you should just quit doing such good work so folks will be forced to update more often?

You know what, I bet at least some decline in forum & download activity is due to the NRG ROM email notifier. Folks don't have to check the forum to find out about updates, they just check their email. Then, with your Hotfile changes, the NRG email notifier reset & everybody has to re-register, so at least some folks who relied on it may be unaware of your last few releases.