View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:12 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up ROMs and Kernels for the Inc

Great starting-up site for finding the newly rolled-out Incredible ROMs and Kernels!!!!

http://inc.sodpit.com/

Please post results and other sites for ROMs/kernels not written or posted by the authors here.

I think if we can get all teh ROMs we can find along with the Kernels (I am new to this, so I don't quite get the nuances of how the two differ/work together, but I know they are/do) we can all help each other decide what to use and help each other flash/install and use them!!!

There are Sense ROMs, non-Sense (sorry, couldn't resist) ROMs and some in-between!!!!

Please leave feedback!!!

P.S. check out CaptJager ROMs!! I am leaning towards the chocolate one myself (I'm in the minority it seems in loving Sense on my Incredible)!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 06-28-2010 at 03:22 PM.