View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:40 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
Maybe?? Anyone else notice this?

When you say "increased the volume" are you refering to only the microphone or the speaker too? I love how loud I can make my earpiece now, I can hear even in the loudest area.

Not sure if you can lower the mic volume, but leave the earpiece volume up?

It still amazes me that Sprint can't figure out what you and the others on this site can figure out?

Phil
I'll play around a bit with this when I have time. Did the earpiece volume go up with the last update too?

I set : "PhoneVol"=dword:C8 ; Default value : 200 (GSM_GAIN_4)
but im guessing that only affects the earpiece volume. I have to do some more research about the mic sensitvity issue.

btw, new build is up - extrom is writeable now. uc isn't added yet, still talking with the developer to see if theres anyway to prevent it from doing stuff on boot. maybe fixed some more storage card issues.. not sure. spb backup issue is still there, looking into it. If you have a properly formatted storage card, you can always try updating via nueupdate.

Last edited by no2chem; 02-12-2008 at 09:46 AM.