View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC Evo 4G : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC Evo 4G : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I too lost unrEVOked root.... shame on Sprint....
shame on sprint for improving a device? you should be happy software updates are coming as soon as they are! look at the hero and moment, took them 7 months to do so!
I forget that sarcasm is lost in forums.... I really do appreciate the improvements else I would not do them... I also have the realistic expectation that Sprint as a company would do everything in their power to prevent "unauthorized" modifications to devices to circumvent the ability to use services that they could otherwise charge for... the shame is that while improving the device they felt it necessary to handcuff the freedom that is the true nature of the Android OS and Android community...

Next time I will try to be more verbose in posting to prevent getting flamed for an offhand remark...
This post has been thanked 1 times.