View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:12 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Yes, as a general rule, I would be all over the new update, matter of fact, I was. I ran into some problems with the time zone here where I live and my calendar was ahead 1 hour. Thought it might of been my exchange server but I ended up syncing straight to my computer and MyPhone, but all three gave me the same issue.. so I went back to 5/24 and all is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
I'm on 052410...is it worth moving to 062010? I don't have a ton of quirks, but I have a couple. I don't want to introduce new ones, and I'm uneasy about the task29 thing. I didn't understand it exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
As a general rule, always update to the latest MR build.

TASK 29 is simple. Download it to a computer, hook up your phone so it active sync's, run it...it will then run and bring you back to a "Touch Pro 2" screen.

then take out the battery, and enter the bootloader...for me [VZW] its holding down the powerbutton and bottom volume, and tri-color screen will come up.

then flash your custom rom. Very simple especially once you've done it a time or two.