View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:07 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
Here is my daily post after using the most current ROM for an entire day. LOL.

This is the best so far for battery life. I usually am at 20% - 30% by the time I get home and I am still at 60% today.

I did notice however that everyone was complaining how loud the surroundings were when I was on my Bluetooth today. I have had the same Bluetooth for over a year now and not once has anyone complained about how loud everything around me was when talking to me. Almost everyone today said something to me.

Could this have anything to do with the Bluetooth update you did for 5045? Just seems like to much of a coincidence??

Thanks again!

I did increase the bluetooth volume, perhaps I increased it too high?..