EvanTribley
N00b

EvanTribley is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: data call failure : error code 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormCell View Post
I have gotten this error message twice and it's really screwed up my service. I have never tried to tether. I keep getting Data Error messages. I left the iPhone for the EVO but I'm not sure I want to put up with this all the time.

On a separate note how can you tether using a Mac?
From the main screen press Menu> Settings> System Updates> Update Profile.

If you ever experience a loss in service, Error 67, not receiving sms/mms do a profile update. Not only does that re-establish your data connection with the network but will also update device programming if incorrect. Also a good old power cycle can do the trick.

This error should rarely (if ever) occur if your device has been properly programmed and registered with the network. If you don't have any luck run it into a Sprint store and have someone check the programming. You can also dial *2 to get to customer service to troubleshoot over the phone.

**Any views or opinions presented in these posts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sprint. Sprint will not accept any liability in respect to any communication from these posts.