View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 03:02 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Returned Rooted Evo to Best Buy????

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2000gtx View Post
i returned my evo 2 days ago and mine was rooted i didnt like unrooting it and they dont check you apps an ect and i been hackin my phones since the ppc6700 and all my phone have been hack and rooted and when i take them in to sprint for repairs or anything i never once flashed it back to stock i just bing it in as is and i NEVER EVER HAD issue some of the guys are even fasinated at how my phone are and they ask me and i be like i hack them im running a custom rom... only the a-hole one care and might flash u back to stock but for the like 5 or so year since i been doin this and i been through every windows phone and every sprint andriod phone i have never un-rooted or un-hack my phone i bring them in fully hacked and rooted
Holy run-on sentence batman, LOL. Anyway like you said I have never went stock if I had to go into a sprint store. One time though they refused to service the phone because I had a aftermarket battery in my phone.