View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 08:35 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
Ok, I am having a MAJOR ISSUE. I'll probably re-post tomorrow morning, because I need help. I downloaded the new ROM using ROM Manager. Then I cleared off the storage using clockwork, and flashed the new ROM from the phone. The market was broken, and Titanium wasn't working. Then I tried re-wiping so that I could restore my backup, and from clockwork it said that the backup was having an error. Now I can't get out of the fastboot screen. When I hit reboot, the phone boots into fastboot... Can someone please help?
Not sure, based on your post how you got to Fastboot?
What happens when you select Bootloader or Reboot Bootloader? They should bring you back to the previous menu so you can select Recovery.
What about selecting Power Down and then manually boot into Bootloader?