View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:29 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Qik chat phone to PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchanu View Post
Thanks for the responses, that's what I figured. Kind of lame because how many people have evos? I have tried Fring (you two didn't finish reading!) and it works fine but is ugly and not even close to full screen. I guess it's all I have for now. Thanks again.
fring video quality is better then qik imo but qiks fullscreen feature is nice. hopefully qik makes better video quality over wifi that way it would be able to compete with facetime but currently the video quality of qik is less then fring.
Google is the next skynet