View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 05:41 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New software version 6.28?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I'm probably NOT going to update since I have FULL root and am already running the currently MOST stable Froyo ROM out there now. Yes, the camera and BT is still broken...but I have a NAND backup of a fully functional 2.1 ROM for camera work.

NOW...the battery performance from 2.2 to 2.1 is so much better I'm not sure where to begin. I can leave the house with a full charge...and NOT charge again until before I go to sleep...(usage..moderate text, gmail push, espn scorecenter push, engadget widget push, news/weather push, 30 mins of talking on the phone, moderate internet usage, and at least an hour of messing with the phone and settings) I am at 30-40% when I plug in at night.

That alone is worth me NOT updating to any official ROMs that Sprint/HTC puts out. I didn't do it for the Mogul, TP OR TP2...not gonna start now.
So you have to do a backup and go back to 2.1 just to take a pic? Damn that ill stick with 2.1 until they get a fully functional one working.