View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:30 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
ah, interesting... i hate the bright forum themes (thus my hate for white) so i have the dark theme (dont remember the name), I see all 4 of your pics as a top down, but I moved mine and see them side by side (2x2)... whatever... i hate forum software (pretty much all of them...) for limitations like that...

ANYWHO, my Avy is the C&C Tiberian Sun: FireStorm expansion, Mobile EMP unit! And I always look for a theme for EVERYTHING I own for C&C Fanatic, WHY YES! (er well Westwood C&C... EA C&C... NOT)

had to get that out... back on topic... the theme your working on... great stuff, keep up the good work! (thanks and thanked!, and surprised you dont remember me from the no2chem thread LOL )
OH MY GOD yes that IS you from that thread LOL! I was acting quite... hyper at the time haha

Anywho, I just finished the red volume control graphics for ya. Want me to email them to you so you can test them out really quick?