View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
I have the forum theme on the standard flow so it restricts the width even if I space them 2x2 lol. Yours came through as a list of pics too

And I just realized... Your name is Kane, and your avatar kinda looks like the chrono miner from Red Alert 2. You like Command and Conquer, eh? Haha
ah, interesting... i hate the bright forum themes (thus my hate for white) so i have the dark theme (dont remember the name), I see all 4 of your pics as a top down, but I moved mine and see them side by side (2x2)... whatever... i hate forum software (pretty much all of them...) for limitations like that...

ANYWHO, my Avy is the C&C Tiberian Sun: FireStorm expansion, Mobile EMP unit! And I always look for a theme for EVERYTHING I own for C&C Fanatic, WHY YES! (er well Westwood C&C... EA C&C... NOT)

had to get that out... back on topic... the theme your working on... great stuff, keep up the good work! (thanks and thanked!, and surprised you dont remember me from the no2chem thread LOL )

Last edited by Kane3162; 06-26-2010 at 03:26 PM.