View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:03 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
it was worth it to quote this WITH pictures(once at least)...

thats ****ING SEXY!!! CANT WAIT (what a contradiction, because I can and will and kinda have to!)!!!

Since i havent had any luck in finding someone with enough "want" to make a C&C Theme thats hawt and close enough (FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!... Think RedAlert Soviets...)

EDIT: while looking over them and salivating again, did you do over the HTC Volume as well to match? (instead of the god awful white)
LMAO RUSSIA! I guess there is lotsa red :P Glad you like it!

I didn't change the volume color, but I added the carbon fiber pattern to the buttons.

BUT - If you want a red volume control skin, I'll make one for ya and post it as an addon with the theme tonight
This post has been thanked 1 times.