View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 01:40 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Nevermind then, lol.
You will find that if you are running CHT, there is an option to skin the CHT lockscreeen, right?
Well, there has always been an option on the actual Settings "Tab" in sense, to set the lockscreen wallpaper for WinMo.
Well that same setting sets the Titanium Home screen wallpaper.
But by all means, don't try it, if you are confused.
lol...

That's what I was saying I originally did, set the wallpaper from the actual settings tab, but meaniwhile still using the CHT skinned taskbar/softkey bar... And that's how that image I posted above was produced... Stock lockscreen wallpaper changed + CHT taskbar skinning = unaligned for me...