Thread: Just Flashed WM
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:08 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just Flashed WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
Since you hate the OS so much, how about you just quit being a cheap azz and go get an evo???
Hey everybody, how about we start a collection to get muy here an EVO so maybe he can smile before he dies....
Nah, if I make a donation to anyone in this thread it's Wes, he makes the points and isn't a troll. It really sucks about the number of bs threads are started here, especially one where the guy just shows a pick of flashing back to stock to sell... there's a minute of my life that I'll never get back.... It's just a waste of space. Maybe the troll should just sell his Sero and TP (unless he just hasn't updated his info) and get himself and Evo, or Droid X, or better yet, go get the REALLY finger friendly Iphone... just don't hold it in your left hand bro!!!! I'm starting to wonder if some of our fellow geeks just didn't get enough hugs when they were younger....
This post has been thanked 1 times.