View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:34 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Hey I have another request/suggestion for this ROM...

When I pair my bluetooth to my phne it automatically pairs the A2DP (media). This routes all the phone audio through my bluetooth headset.

Notifications still go through the phone (as well as through the bluetooth) but everything else only goes through the bluetooth.

So when I get in my car and run pandora on my phone, and connect the audio cable to my phone's headphone jack, it doesn't get any audio until I turn off the A2DP on my bluetooth (and I forget almost every time).

Anyway, is there any way to just have it route all the audio through my bluetooth and still have it go through the headphone jack at the same time? I mean, there has to be a way because the notifications do it. But does anyone know how I can set my phone to do that? Or maybe even OMJ could possibly make it the default in a future ROM update?
sorry, but I'm not sure what to change. Nothing was modified on BT drom the stock rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post
Okay so OMJ I FREAKING LOVE YOUR ROMS! anyway to get to the point I have been running into some problems and I'm not sure what is causing them.

1st I have problems with getting "Force Close"

2nd once in a while I told I cant take a photo because I do not have permission to save to the SD card

3rd The premimum ROM manager doesn't realize I have OMJ ROM and doesn't let simply check for updates, I have to go to download and visually check.

I'm going to do a complete wipe of everything and see how it goes over the next couple days, I bet it most because of not completely wipping the SD when I started adding custom ROMs.
1- on which apps? I havent seen a FC, not even on wifi tether
2- havent seen this either
3- which rom did you last flash b4 v1.5? was it v1.4r w/ the radio?