View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:02 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: help stuck at bootloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
hey razorlove, i tried what you said. when u said i was screwed i didnt really think u meant to still try. well i put sprint rom on sd card on the root, vol down and power and i still end up with the same message "code error". one thing i noticed was when its trying to boot into the grey screen to flash, its flashs grey and says loading....no image found...........could this mean anythang?

nrfit......where i downloaded it didnt say if it was gms or cdma. makes me feel dumb now lol
that means you have the file named wrong or the sd card is not formated to fat32 or you have an incompatible mem card. did you rename the nbh to RHODIMG.nbh

or...just put the phone into bootloader mode and connect it to the computer and run the sprint rom exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.