View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:22 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
sorry big. I switched up to nrg's cht with dinik to see what it was like and forgot about those tabs. I didn't notice them when i was using your rom before but i see in the screenshots!!! nice! you rock!

flashing back to you now. CHT is pretty cool but the damn cpu slowness problems and slowness with all those glass icons etc are horrendous. I dont think i've ever had a "out of memory" issue with any of your roms. almost makes me with I had an HD2!

thanks big!
Thanks.... wish i had an HD2 as well... that is what these mods are really designed for.. its amazing that the tp2 is keeping up as good as it does...