View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/18/10*

Hey I have another request/suggestion for this ROM...

When I pair my bluetooth to my phne it automatically pairs the A2DP (media). This routes all the phone audio through my bluetooth headset.

Notifications still go through the phone (as well as through the bluetooth) but everything else only goes through the bluetooth.

So when I get in my car and run pandora on my phone, and connect the audio cable to my phone's headphone jack, it doesn't get any audio until I turn off the A2DP on my bluetooth (and I forget almost every time).

Anyway, is there any way to just have it route all the audio through my bluetooth and still have it go through the headphone jack at the same time? I mean, there has to be a way because the notifications do it. But does anyone know how I can set my phone to do that? Or maybe even OMJ could possibly make it the default in a future ROM update?