View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:47 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/18/10*

So, when I open Dropbox (or any other app that uses a file explorer) it does not use Android Mate. If I install Astro, Dropbox (and any other app that uses a file explorer) will show astro as an option to browse files.

Does anyone know of a way to get Android Mate to show up as a file explorer in 3rd party apps that use a file explorer? I'd rather not install another app that does the same thing if I can avoid it...

Also, Quick Office won't open a lot of my files. Does anyone know of a better program to open doc files that were created in WinMo or Open Office?