View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: R.I.P Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiiee View Post
That's my point. He won't if he argues his case. I didn't. A better question is, why isn't HTC standing behind their warranty? What's the point of even offering a warranty if it means nothing? What if the insurance carrier did that? Would you be questioning his decision to buy insurance?
OP's first mistake was contacting HTC directly. He should've contacted his carrier and had Sprint handle the problem for him. as you can read from a few posts from sprint customers (including me), we did not have any problems in getting our broken phone replaced based on warranty by Sprint. and same as you, we did not have to argue our case as well in getting our devices replaced.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-25-2010 at 03:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.