View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:53 PM
SLCMotor
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Post #4 Updated with Mirror Links to 6-25-10 Release

V 1.03 . Language Cabs
German
Spanish
Finnish
Portuguese

And a Re-cap on Updates:

Known Bugs/Issues with 6-25-10 ROM
  • HTC message client is not installed. If you are in HTC contacts and choose to send a text message it will show a blank screen. you will have to go into message tab to send text or use the action screen.
    Working on a fix for this, but might be a hot minute
Known Bugs/Issues with MaxSense in 6-25-10 Release
  • New SMS will not update in the alert display. the count shows fine on the sms widget, but if i press the sms it will display "no message" OR the previous message
    Once i go to see the message and go back home it will sometimes display and sometimes will take a bit longer to update... I have also seen once or twice that it WILL display correctly, but not often
    This problem is caused by the ROM error above. HTC message client needs to be installed for it to function correctly.. I AM WORKING IT
  • the data on/off toggle widget does not function.. if i click it it brings up comm manager.
    Response from Max Data toggle only disconnect. When diconnected, it will navigate to comms mgr. Connection can be done but need some programming fm .netcf
  • When internet widget is clicked on (inside search box) the top and bottom bars of WinMo are visible overlapping maxsense. sure its becuase of the keyboard
    being accessed, but is there anyway to stop that from happening.. not a big deal, just mentioning it
    Response from Max Can't be helped. When the keyboard is activated, the top/bottom bar will takeover. This is Winmo behaviour. Unless I reconstruct the whole keyboard fm scratch.
RECENTLY FIXED - USE Attached CAB to FIX
  • Date Panel widget.. this widget is blank on my device.. if i press it, it brings up a calendar and clicking set or cancel does nothing.
  • scrolling text for media player is across all screens if widget is placed on center/left home panels
    Should already be resolved, will update when i get the fix
  • DOWNLOAD CAB FIX