View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira View Post
Hi,
I have Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 with WM6.5.

I flashed my Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 with 21907 Build, which is the latest as of today (25 June 2010).

I am seeing following issues with this build:
1> You mentioned that in build 21907, Start menu button is at the top left corner. But, I don't see it. I just see "Action" and "Menu" at the bottom. I used the file "Energy.RHODCDMA.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.22. 7z". Why its not matching with your comments?

2> Major issue issue is:activesync error 0x85010013 when I try to sync with work e-mails. This is a major issue. With out this fixed, I can't use Energy ROM because I have to check work e-mails on my phone all the time. Any fix for this? I was not seeing this issue with Sprint WM6.5 ROM.

3> When I turn my phone to Landscape, the screen doesn't become land scape automatically. I need to slide the sliding keyboard to make the screen landscape. How to make it automatic landscape/portrait depending on the phone orientation, like in Sprint ROM.

4> The flip time on the home page is little slow compared to Sprint ROM. The time pages flip very slow. This is not a big issue, but I like to inform you.

5> What is the Windows version in build 21907? Is it WM6.1 or WM6.5 or WM6.5.1 or WM6.5.5?

6> How to adjust the snooze time for reminders on HTC Touch Pro2? I used to be able to hit menu and pick a time on my old HTC touch (sprint) phone. Now with HTC Touch Pro2 (sprint) (WM6.5), I don't get Menu when a reminder pops up. I get "Snooze" or "Dismiss" options. when I hit Snooze and it lasts for 5 minutes. Please let me know how to adjust the snooze time for reminders on HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint) with WM6.5? This will be a good addition to Enery ROM?

Regards,
hira.

active sync has many bugs from the microsoft side ,they have admitted this in multiple occasions , I am an Energy lover and I have the same problem as yours , from work's Lotus notes oroutlook, so to user settings and have all incoming emails forwarded to one or regular emails . which I always do , and that is the most reliable solution for active sync issues ( btw it does not work perfectly even in the stock ROMs) .

hit thanks if i helped you