View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:25 AM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj14x View Post
A quick question to anyone who has installed v1.8.5 on a stock Sprint 6.5 ROM - how is the performance (compared to the stock ROM)? Today, on the stock ROM, I end up restarting the phone at least once a week to bring it back to regular performance (I've tried cleanRAM, but it doens't help as much as a restart does).

I had tried one of the earlier versions of CHT and while I liked what it did, I felt that it slowed my phone down more than I wanted. I've seen the video of 1.8.0 (from the link in the first post) and it seems snappy enough - comparable with the sprint stock ROM. Is that the real world performance? (even after a few days)?

Thanks

P.S. I currently have Santod's 4x4 quick links cab installed and the no curtains cab also. Those are the only UI modification cabs that I've installed on the TP2 (I assume I should uninstall those cabs before installing CHT 1.8.5)
Manila Version: 2.5.20121324.1 (Stock ROM)
If you decide to install CHT:
The quicklink cab should be uninstalled, but the no curtain cab is fine.
It may feel a little slower then your stock rom to you.
For me, any slight decrease in speed, is well worth the extra functionality.
But everyone has to decide what's best for them and how they use their phone.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.