View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
man i love where u got the clock and the date!! i know i been cross modding since the tp1 lol,yeah my brother uses lots of stuff from our tp2 threads for his hd2 ( both of you suck ) so in saying that when i go to his place and we are doing the "oh yeah well my shit can do this" talks........sucks he uses some of the same stuff i try to one up him with lol

fyi it didn't work for me when i flashed to stock earlier tonight either,kinda sucks i was hoping it would,as much as i hate a stock rom i gotta admit i ran the vzw mr2 2.5 sense update that dropped last week just because it was so damn fast but didn't enjoy the limitations for modding and had to go back to customs
i've been playing around the with clock and date, finally got it where i want . lmao, my brother and i do the same thing! but i've been really involved here and xda lately, i got something for him next time lol!