View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:32 AM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I must be getting confused, sorry I thought that would fix the problem. I figured I'd have a tough enough time getting 2016 to work period without adding Co0kie to mix just yet. Sense is so much faster without Co0kie though . Decisions Decisions

I really just want the notification bar. I could do without the rest.
new co0kie does bog the phone down once you start running a bunch of stuff like the HQ wallpaper and everything.

think ive just about got 2016 where i want it. sms is working, got rid of footprints. things are looking good.