View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
bobsbbq
Lurker
Threadstarter

bobsbbq is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][TMO][21-4-10]LIA ROM Series [STD+GLASS] V1.7 23563 2.10 Smooth_Fast★Extendi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I thought it was against ppcgeeks rules to require someone to register at another site to get a download???
Not to my knowledge. As long as it is free to register. And I was asked to put my ROM's here by a user. I use the same process over on XDA. I had too many problems with file mirrors being abused. People don't realize that even these premium services have a bandwidth limit, and when y0u exceed it you have to pay more money to keep your files active.

Due to this and some other issues I made this decision to be able to control and track the downloads from my mirrors. It is still totally free and it gives me some protection and a way of acting if these problems happen now.

PS there is not a new build at the moment. I have been busy with other work. When I do update this build I will update this thread also.

Also there may be some old files that were formerly hosted with mediafire that are no longer there. Many of this due to what I listed above and the fact that mediafire would not accept my PayPal.
NEW LIA ROM Series For TMOUS HD2 6.5.5 HERE
**If you like my work click: Donatations Here**