View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Would like to point out the current bugs

Bug with ROM
HTC message client is not installed. If you are in HTC contacts and choose to send a text message it will show a blank screen. you will have to go into message tab to send text or use the action screen.
Working on a fix for this, but might be a hot minute

Bugs with MaxSense
1 - New SMS will not update in the alert display. the count shows fine on the sms widget, but if i press the sms it will display "no message" OR the previous message
Once i go to see the message and go back home it will sometimes display and sometimes will take a bit longer to update... I have also seen once or twice that it WILL display correctly, but not often
This problem is caused by the ROM error above. HTC message client needs to be installed for it to function correctly.. I AM WORKING IT

2 - Date Panel widget.. this widget is blank on my device.. if i press it, it brings up a calendar and clicking set or cancel does nothing.
I Suggest just hiding this widget for now

3 - the data on/off toggle widget does not function.. if i click it it brings up comm manager.
Response from Max Data toggle only disconnect. When diconnected, it will navigate to comms mgr. Connection can be done but need some programming fm .netcf

4 - scrolling text for media player is across all screens if widget is placed on center/left home panels
Should already be resolved, will update when i get the fix

6 - When internet widget is clicked on (inside search box) the top and bottom bars of WinMo are visible overlapping maxsense. sure its becuase of the keyboard
being accessed, but is there anyway to stop that from happening.. not a big deal, just mentioning it
Response from Max Can't be helped. When the keyboard is activated, the top/bottom bar will takeover. This is Winmo behaviour. Unless I reconstruct the whole keyboard fm scratch.

This post has been thanked 3 times.