View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
yup i got the same.

after manila rebooted it started giving me sim card not inserted when i would try and send a txt.
I just got the same error. I'm going to try the old SIM card error message fix I used to use on my TP and see if it works.

About the white squared quicklinks... Using a package that Lionedas provided to me I was able to get things up and running. My first 3 quicklinks were white and when I'd tap on them I'd get an error msg. about not being able to find the path specified. For one, there were conflicting app.regs in Lionedas' Manila 2016 and Manila Home 2016. My HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\Home\0,1 and 2\IsSet was set to dword=1. I changed that to a "0" and restarted Sense. The links were still white but I was then able to set a program or whatever to the link. If I then removed whatever I set to that link, the normal empty quicklink backing appears and everything appears to be functioning correctly on the home page.

Edit: So the usual PeopleIs.CDMA edit works to get rid of the sim card error. My text was sent, but then my messaging page froze... I use Kimi_Sae_Ireba's 2.5 Messaging Client.

Edit 2: After soft reset from the SIM error fix, SMS from Sense seems to be working fine for me. 2nd screenie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0001-105.jpg (105.0 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg CapScr0001-107.jpg (100.0 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-25-2010 at 10:25 AM.