View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 04:35 AM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Think I know what might get you your 20 shortcuts
go back in app.reg

and copy manila\home number 8, and paste it below itself another 11 times, but change the number to 9, and 10, and so on till you have 20.
save the app.reg then retry burning your rom !

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Home\8] all the way to 20
"IsNeedRefresh"=dword:0
"IsSet"=dword:0
"DispName"=""
"IconPath"=""
"ExePath"=""
"ContactOid"=""
"ContactFavorType"=dword:0
"Index"=dword:0
"IsReadOnly"=dword:0
"IsFixedIcon"=dword:0
"HomeServiceType"=dword:0

Im going to bed now, shes not speaking to me !
Hah well that won't work because the HomeService.dll has to be hacked. I tried it anyways and it failed. One other thing to note, the htc messaging tab will not send out texts for some reason. The send button just sits there like a lame duck and then eventually it will crash manila.
If I helped you, please hit the button.