View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:04 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
thanks to cht, santod, all the modders..my hd2 screen. all the mods work on my tp2!

man i love where u got the clock and the date!! i know i been cross modding since the tp1 lol,yeah my brother uses lots of stuff from our tp2 threads for his hd2 ( both of you suck ) so in saying that when i go to his place and we are doing the "oh yeah well my shit can do this" talks........sucks he uses some of the same stuff i try to one up him with lol

fyi it didn't work for me when i flashed to stock earlier tonight either,kinda sucks i was hoping it would,as much as i hate a stock rom i gotta admit i ran the vzw mr2 2.5 sense update that dropped last week just because it was so damn fast but didn't enjoy the limitations for modding and had to go back to customs

This post has been thanked 1 times.