View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:37 AM
monkeygod
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron36 View Post
hi all!! im trying to install bigmaxsense rom 23563 sprint 621 b rar i downloaded from 1st page.i have flashed to mighy rom with no prob,however i cant figure this 1 out.can anyone put me in the right direction.very sorry if im asking in the wrong place if so i will delete right away as im sure you can tell im new here
great work with rom its the coolest i have ever seen!!
Just double checking, but are you having problem trying to flash the ROM or is it something after flashing the rom? So pretty much if you are going from Mighty to this, I recommend running task29 here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649191

Instructions are pretty straight-forward. So pretty much after you are done with step 4, just go to the ROM folder (you will need to extract the rar file out to a folder or so using winrar or 7zip or similar program). After that, double click on the RomUpdateUtility.exe and follow the instructions and you should be good to go. I do another clear storage too if I was you before start fully using the rom. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.