View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:06 AM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Massive iPhone flaw revealed - with video

Just seen this hit the front page on Digg. I've been reading this same thing at several other sites as well. What do you folks think? Is it a real issue:

Cut and paste from the article:

Quote:
The newly released Apple iPhone 4 appears to have a significant design flaw that means the device loses network signal when you hold it in your hand.
Reports are flying across the internet that highlight the problem, and TechRadar has discovered that its own handset is badly affected by the same problem.
We found that holding the handset quickly brought the handset down from five bars of 3G coverage within our offices to limited edge or even no data network coverage at all.
But you don't have to take our word for it – here's our video footage of the incident.

And here is the link to the full article for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-...c=rss&attr=all

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 1 times.