View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Sharkie

Would you let me know if you get a working build, still no load for me!

Thanks
Yeah, just tried and didn't even get Sense at all. Not even a tap here to load. Not even an option to choose Sense in the Today Settings... Weird. Will keep at it and let you know if and when I have success.

Edit:

Wow! What a stuuuuuuuupid mistake I was making...

Edit 2:

Ok, so here's what I get. I got what I have up and running by adding my own 26948339_manila file. I searched the manila packages for one and didn't see it. My home screen is in the attached screen shot. As you can see I have no quicklinks or tab icons or slider. From the home screen I can get to a seemingly functional calendar tab the change date and time screen, the alarm screen and the weather page. I can't get to time and alarms via tapping the big clock.

I noticed the 2016 Core files didn't have any manila files in them. I thought I recalled the slider and icons and such being part of the core package. If that's right, that would explain why I have none of those things... Anyone?

I'm using all the 2016 packages that Wellrope hosted (minus the Footprints tab).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0001-104.jpg (63.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-24-2010 at 10:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.